Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall Event Inspiration: Winne the Pooh

I have to admit that when I saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie preview, I got really excited. I know that's sort of embarrassing considering my age, but what can I say? I'm a child at heart. 

So, when the movie finally came out we took Eli, our 3-year-old son, to see it. This was his first theater experience, by the way. I was so overwhelmed by the flood of warm memories coming back to me of a childhood spent watching that lovable bear. I remembered the days when life was so much simpler and happiness was found in a jar of honey.

I instantly became inspired for a Winnie the Pooh event and began putting together an inspiration board. Below are some photos I've gathered from the web that fit into the idea I have in my head...though nothing can really come close to what's going on in my head (and sometimes that's a good thing). 











  

And here is a quick preview of Zooey Deschanel's song, "So Long", that she wrote for the movie. It's such a great song!


I hope the photos I've compiled have given you some inspiration for your own Winnie the Pooh event. And, if you'd like any help styling the event, well just give us a call.

Photo Credits:
Forest photo was found on Pinterest.
Winnie's house photo was found on this blog.
Dessert table photo was found on Style Me Pretty.
Books photo was found on this blog.
Beehive photo was found on this blog.
Yellow flowers photo was found on Pinterest.
Red flowers photo was found on Design Sponge.
Yellow leaves photo was found on this site.
Jar photo was found on this blog.
Wooden spoons photo was found on this REALLY cute blog.
Homemade Nutella photo was found on this beautiful blog.
Winnie the Pooh quote photo was found on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment